Monday, June 7, 2010

Missing home...

Not even a month left and so many works are still there to be completed. The questionnare, the net exam, practicals, the report submission..and to study for the final..When m gonna go home. Atleast i want to meet my parents before my finals. The whole semester i didnot get time to visit my home once. And at this hour m feeling that it would have been better if i get to hug my parents before xams. The condition of the road is not so good due to landslide...anytime it may get blocked and i may get stuck during the journey..My parents are askinng not to take the risk. But how to say them how m feeling being alone here. Atleast meeting them will raise my confidence. I expect i will be able to finish all my pending jobs at a right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment